♡ Zing Tea Sweetener Review ♡





Hi guys today I received a sample in the mail to try zing tea sweetener. I'm a avid tea drinker except for chai tea eww. So I will give my opinion of them and the taste of the tea sample. Here is there website link below and you can get your free sample too.

The sample packets and here is my mug that have nesquick chocolate milk in it.



                                        

Lets pour in the contents of the packet. I only poured in a little I don't really like a lot of sugar it makes me sick.




/5

Time to try the tea yummy. The taste was 3 out of 5.  I only poured in a little and I could taste a huge amount of sugar. You can taste the flavor usually sometime in some sweeteners you can't. The taste was just how regular sugar tasted.



No hay comentarios

Comment please? :3