♡ Dippin Dots ♡


Quote of the day-“…Fearless women with open minds, hearts and ears, listening and living to be rocked.” – Edith Johnson


 image

Hi guys where I live the weather has been hectic one day its hot than cold (similar to katy perry song lol). imageWell, you guessed it today was hot and I brought some dippin dots.imageimage Dippin dots are frozen beads ice cream that comes in numerous flavors. imageI chose birthday cake since my birthday is coming up.imageimage Some of my other friends chose bubblegum. Coincidentally the ice cream tasted just like a birthday cake and it was amazing! I kind of had a hard time eating since I had lipstick on I had to bite on the spoon. When I was done eating I manage to not get my lipstick smudge all around my mouth. I tried dippin dots before and I tasted bubblegum before so I plan on trying all the flavors soon when it's hot.
What is your favorite dippin dots flavor? Tell me in the comments below.



image

No hay comentarios

Comment please? :3