♡ Lush February Catalog 2016 Valentine ♡


Quote of the day- “It is better to practice a little than talk a lot.” Muso Kokushi

image
Hi guys in the mail I received a lush catalog. It's weird how I received it since where I live lush doesn't exist and we don't have one. Lush is either trolling with me or something idk. Well here is how the catalog looks like. Of course it was pink and had lovely doodles featuring the unicorn lush bath bomb.
It's pink with heart doodles and etc. Now for a look of the goodies inside! when you first  look inside there are about 7-8 products in the catalog. If I had to choose which one was my favorite it would be unicorn and roses all the way bath bomb.






There is not really a lot of new goodies but the unicorn horn is always a favorite of mine. The unicorn horn sums me up just about right. What are some of your favorite lush goodies or have you ever tried lush before? Tell me in the comments below.

image

No hay comentarios

Comment please? :3