♡ Closet Cleanout everything $10 shipping included(Leaving asian fashion) ♡



Hi guys today I'm selling my clothes and other shenanigans I have. Most of these clothes can be categorize in the pastel kawaii and pin up themes. All items have never been worn it just been siting in my closet. Sadly they need a new home more will be updated on the list later. Shipping is included in the price i'm shipping priority mail. From the description yes I am leaving Asian fashion style lol I just grew out of it like every normal human. I been interested in Asian fashion since I was in middle school until now. Now I just decided to move on I wanted to last year this year I am. Only thing I like is Korean dramas and maybe attack of titans new season to watch. Other than that I don't watch anime I must be aging lol. The adult effect finally hit me but on the good side my urge to buy every cute thing I see on taobao has stop now that I moved on. Well if you interested in buying leave a comment and I will get back to you asap.






































2 comentarios

  1. Same thing happened to me, It used to be my life, and now well, after getting married and three kids it was time to let go! I've been following your blog for a while, are you going to continue blogging about other things or stop completely as well? I'd suggest continuing, its a good outlet and maybe it can grow more writing about another niche (topic.) I've recently have done the transition and its slow but steady...hopefully it'll be a good change. If you like, you can visit me: kimiiamaya.blogspot.com Take care, and good luck on the next chapter of your life.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. @ kimii Omg its sad looking back at the memories but I think it was time to let go. I'm going to continue blogging about other things like for example daily activities and such. I hope all is well on your transition and sure I will visit your blog. Good luck to you on your transition as well.

      Eliminar

Comment please? :3