Oh My Bow Shop Review

Hi guys today I will be doing a review on a site called  OhMyBow shop. They sell assorted colors of bows in many patterns. From sailor moon to adventure time there are numerous bows. I got a chance to order some bow I have been eyeing lately the Charlotte bow its a soft pastel floral bow.   It took around 3days-1 week to arrive. When I receive the package  there was a extra gift added to it a another bow.(the red bow in my hair) The texture was soft and you could choose from the drop down bar from the site if you wanted a French clip or alligator clip. I chose french clips ,alligator clips usually hurt my head. The Charlotte bow costed only 3.25 + plus shipping so the cost was reasonable. The seller also ship from California. The charlotte bow features floral pattern on it which gives a very girly feel. The red bow had a very electric girly feel to it thats says look at me. AIso both bows had a very vintage feel to it classy but casual for everyday wear. I used a code to receive a free gift and a discount off my order.