September Favorites App

Hi guys since September is almost gone I decided there should be a favorite app post so I present to you some of my favorite apps this month.アイスクリーム There is only two apps that I frequently used this month ( gasp not surprising).wハート☆The apps are
ISLEEP EASY & POSHMARK.
カワユス

你好,我会告诉你的我最喜欢的手机应用程序。

ISLEEP EASY 
This app is for people who have a hard time sleeping or just night owls like me lol.wハート☆ I usually fall asleep instant to the bgm music rain.薔薇むらさき For some reason the sound of rain, thunderstorms, and etc make me fall asleep.ラブラブ You can choose any music on the app or you can merge songs together for a serene feel. I recommend this app for trouble sleepers and night owls sometimes you need some sleep even if you love the night.

 

POSHMARK
Poshmark in four words are shop till you drop. I use this app to buy clothes or trade my items with others.image Its a easy selling platform, usually shipping is very fast you will receive your item 2-3 days flat! I recommend this site for avid shoppers.

You earn $5 when you sign up with my code BVBUG
kisses from lily xoxo


No hay comentarios

Comment please? :3