Calipico Juice Review





Calpico キラキラ

我试图calpico今天很高兴!キティ**

它就像一个尝到了草莓奶昔。☆

您可以品尝草莓汁。目

它是顺利和奶油的味道。キラキラ

它提供了多种风格。薔薇むらさき

到目前为止我最喜欢的草莓。wハート☆

我可能会尝试其他风格很快!ラブラブ


Hi guys today I came across in the store a juice called calpico. 目I heard many great reviews about the juice online.ラブラブ I also noticed on tumblr this mostly seen in aesthetic tags.まるちゃん風 So there are variety of flavors of this juice.姫りぼん I picked up strawberry because strawberry is always the right choice. キラキラ

The flavor was like a strawberry milkshake and tasted like real strawberries not the artificial kind. キラキラAfter one gulp I became addicted to it then I notice I drunk all of it that fast.lolひよざえもん がーん

The texture is a watery texture. It's similar to water but its not water. イチゴ薔薇

I really don't have any bad opinions about the juice it was good to me.キラキラ The only thing I notice is after 3 days of leaving it out when you open it it gets spoiled.ちゅ



No hay comentarios

Comment please? :3