April Loves

 






imageimage
  Hi guys here are some items I've been infatuated with during springtime. Since spring is just around the corner I found cute items that are sassy.
 
(1) Bonnechance dresses are my favorite wardrobe staples to go to I own 2 dresses at the moment and plan on owning more.
 
(3)Long skirts from modern pin up girl is a must for me for their pastel inspired colors. That make you look like a Victorian princess.


(4)Too faced collection is a totally lifesaver to have in spring, This collection feature light, neutral, and natural colors. These colors will be sure to give you a spring time look.

(2) Cherry pearl necklace is my favorite its modern and timeless at the same time.
 (4) Etude house lip tint is a good lip gloss for summer for the perfect bright and shimmery effect it gives off in the sunlight. This lipstick comes in many vibrant and summer inspired colors.
 
 
imageimage

No hay comentarios

Comment please? :3