My Favorite Etude House Lashes


image
 
image
Hi everyone today's post is about etude lashes a korean brand of eyelashes. I usually only wear these eyelashes but now I decided to break free from them lol. So these are my favorite lashes to buy I usually buy from pretty and cute webstore. My motto for lashes are natural thick and still look simple.

Etude House: Eyelash I Secret 01

These eyelashes are long with a natural touch.


                                                          


Etude House: Eyelash II Browny 12

These eyelashes are natural and brown which is a plus. Since brown lashes are hard to find. These lashes also have a good length.

Etude House: Eyelash III Natural Lash 06

These lashes are long which provide some length. I like how it's so natural and girl next door like.
 
 
 
image
 

No hay comentarios

Comment please? :3