October Gets 2014

 
 
 
 
 imageimage
  Today's post is October gets.🎃👻🍂🍁 lets start October right with some brand new gets I brought online as usual lol I just can't stop. First things first I brought a beauty blender. I started to notice all youtubers maybe not all have used beauty blender to blend their makeup and also my friend had a beauty blender. They were so cute that I had to buy one and it also reminds me of a squishy weird right. Beauty blenders basically make it easier to blend makeup which I admire,because it usually takes me a long time with my other brushes.
  Next is a thing used to get hair out of your face sorry don't know the name. Its help a little with my hair but after a few minutes my hair devour it lol. My hair is very thick and lion like lol. I think this works best for people with thin hair. If it takes your hair 4-6 hours to flat iron I recommend not to use this lol your hair might devour it like mines. My hair takes 4-6 hours to flat iron so it sucks for me. In the end this is just my opinion you can always use 3 or 4 of these. Last is my mymelody coin purse which I love deeply along with seafood. Perfect dash of cuteness to any bland purse. So I hope you liked this post and see you next time. P.s. if you haven't noticed lately I have been posting more. I noticed a lot of people reads my blog so I wanted to have something for you to read everyday as a token for reading my blog. Thank you for reading my crazy, funny and colorful blog. I hope it brightens your day in some way. 
imageimage
 
imageimage

No hay comentarios

Comment please? :3