Update & My New Style Retro Kawaii /Ma mise à jour

image
Hello today I will just be showing you some gets I brought recently its has been a long time.
A ootd and my new stockings. Also updating my youtube it seems very uninteresting but look no far my videos are going to be interesting and not boring. The selling post I made a few months ago all my items are sold. I can't wait to show you my new youtube videos I have improve on my editing, lighting ,and more. My channel has now turn into a hairstyle channel so that's one secret out. I almost forgot my new style is Retro or Retro Kawaii that's what I like to call it.  It was inspired by Popteen April 2014 edition when they went retro. Its not a real style in Japan its just how I would describe my style so yeah.  Here are scans of Retro Kawaii from Popteen magazine.
image
image
image
 image
 image
 image
 image
 image
Here are some videos too.
image

image
image
New Stockings
image
imageToday's Codeimage


image
image


No hay comentarios

Comment please? :3