Changes Coming/New style



image
Hello everyone good morning. As you can read from the title changes are soon to come.image
The first change to come is starting with my style which I'm keeping hush hush.(╬☉д⊙)
The next change is my youtube video which I would try to make look more professional and more updated.(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ My last change is changing my hair color to a more milkytea brown color.image The last change has already went into effect since my hair is now a very light brown color. All I can say about my new style it's a very retro girly inspired mix with japanese fashion style.(^(エ)^)

image

image
In the end expect more videos from me all dolled up, ootds, makeup, and more tutorials on my youtube channel.image
  1. Thank CHU♪(‘ε゚人)*.+゜

















3 comentarios

  1. Yay! I can't wait. I have a question for you. Where did you find those really kawaii icon you have on your blogspot? I love them so much! ^_^

    http://kimchicakes2.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I found them from princess pixel and pixel diary :) They are both on tumblr.

      Eliminar
  2. Thanks so much! They are super kawaii! ^_^

    ResponderEliminar

Comment please? :3