[Sponsored review] Uniqso- Beuberry Charm 4 Tones Grey (a.k.a Vassen Rainbow series)




Brand: Beuberry
Series: Vassen Rainbow

B.C.: 8.6 mm

DIA: 16 mm
Water Content: 55%

Color: 4 tones Grey
Price:   $17.90
Uniqso Shop linkhttp://www.uniqso.com/beuberry-charm-grey?search=beuberry%20charm%204

If you have no idea about the different terms of circle lenses such as B.C, water content then check this glossary of circle lenses before making your purchase.




What I think about the lenses?
They are absolutely beautiful and breath taking. The lenses were amazing, as expected of the Puffy 3 Tone series. It still made me look exotic but natural at the same time.


Comfort: 5/5
I was able to put it in and take it out with ease.  No problems there.  My eyes started getting dry after 3-4 hours, but that's normal.




Enlargement: 4/5
The lenses itself were 16mm, but it is kind of too big for my small eyes and was hard to apply for a second.


Color: 4.5/5 
The color is stunning and is very vibrant in the light.  Otherwise than that, it's still fairly vibrant, and it also looks natural. 
The contact lenses and its cases.

The right side.

The back side.

The lenses on me.


The lenses were very vibrant and natural. The lenses look like a green gold color on me for some reason I think its because my eyes are dark. This lenses are a perfect must have for a person who wants a natural but vibrant eye color.

















2 comentarios

Comment please? :3