My Favorite Lipsticks




Hi everyone hope you are having a good time. Today I will be showcasing my favorite lipsticks(yay). There are five brand of lipsticks,lip tints,and more I like. I decided to just show five for now. That would be really long like REALLY long. My fave five lipsticks are Mac nude lipstick, Wet n Wild 368S, Lioele pop pinky tint, Milani 05 Red Label, and Hard Candy Pout lipstain.
Here is a sample review I did to showcase the colors better on my skin tone.

Also recently I have been buying less since their is nothing left for me to buy.
Some of these things I plan on giving away when I finally reach 200 YouTube subscribers.

My loves. Essie nail polish and Orly nail polish.

My lip makeup for spring and  in all different colors of the rainbow.
Sally's spring catalogue which showcases all the newest spring arrivals and such.















3 comentarios

  1. Great post~! I love that you have a picture of Marika Tachibana from Nisekoi too <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the nai polishes are very nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely post and blog! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    FantasyFashioned
    xoxo ♥

    ResponderEliminar

Comment please? :3