Kimono doll lip balm



Hello ladies and gentlemen Today I felt I wanted to show off my new lip balm.
The lip balm I will be showing off is my Kimono doll lip balm which I got from ebay.

The price of the lip balm was around $1.00 and $2.00. I brought it from China so it took around 2 1/2 
weeks to come.

When the lip balm first arrive its usually very hard and stiff like. So I had to heat it up a little so it could be soft. After heating up the lip balm it feels softer when applied to the lips. The color is a clear lip gloss color and its not too glossy. The design is a inspired kimono doll look. It comes in many different colors and designs too.
If you would like to buy one here is the link:
Overall this product gets 4 out of 5 stars.
I hope you H.A.P.P.Y(2ne1 reference oh yeah I just went there). 


1 comentario

  1. Please check out my blog and follow me! kawaiibrokendoll.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Comment please? :3